- Drug laws are broken, but lawmakers have the power to fix them (Fox News)
- Now’s the time to unlock prisoners’ access to education (AL.com)
- What I learned serving 15 years in prison as a father (Christian Post)
- Opinion: Support incarcerated fathers by promoting in-prison programs, easing parole restrictions (Houston Chronicle)
- An opportunity to celebrate second chances (The Detroit News)
I served as lead writer on this P2P, email-driven campaign that generated over $53,000 in donations.
Adventures in Odyssey Campaign for Prison Fellowship
I served as the lead writer for the campaign deliverables below:
Second Chance Month 2020 Campaign Messaging for Prison Fellowship
- Campaign messaging (I served as the lead writer for the campaign messaging document)
- Webpage copy
- Parting the Legislative Sea for Women in Prison
- The Church of Acts OKC Brings the Church to Prisoners
- A Life-Changing Experience: When the Hope of Easter Comes to Three California Prisons
- Second Chances at Work: How One Company Built a Work Culture of Second Chances
- Starting Over After Abuse: Through hard-fought second chances, Mia left violence and prison behind to begin a new life
- Pastor, Church Planter, and Advocate: Former Prisoner Speaks Out for Justice That Restores
- Eye on the Prize: How Dawn Found Strength and a New Identity in Jesus
- From Manslaughter to Mentor: How Brandy Found Purpose After Prison
- The Civil Rights Leader Who Sounded the Call for Prison Ministry
- Partners Report example from March 2020 (I serve as editor of this quarterly report)
A Restless Age: How St. Augustine Helps You Make Sense of Your Twenties
I served as development editor for this project, including reviewing initial proposal and chapters, reviewing and editing the first manuscript, overseeing subsequent edits and proofreads.
That Word Above All Earthly Powers: Reflections on the Authority of Scripture for All of Life
I contributed two chapters to this book.
Note: I’m not listed as the author of these articles.
- A call to pray for those in prison during the pandemic
- One way to fix America’s broken drug laws
- What the Bible says about second chances: Caring for those who have served prison time
- More Than Words (I wrote this study for Calvary Church through Docent Research Group)
- Through Eyes of Color Leader Book and Participant Book (I edited this study for the Jude 3 Project through Docent Research Group)
- Pinelake Church Weekly Small Group Curriculum (I edit the church’s weekly small group guides through Docent Research Group)